The Dutch NaNo Podcast

11 October 2006

DNP 05 - Wordcount Sheets


  • An honorable mention for Robin of the Holland & Belgium regional lounge, who won a guess the post count competition.

  • Solo-Segment: training for NaNoWriMo.

  • My sister Dorinde (Devones) joins me through skype to talk about wordcount sheets. Tracking your progress can help keep you motivated.

  • So can sibling rivalry.

  • Quick closing remarks. I'm running late on this one -- I had some technical difficulties editing the Skype segment this time.

Download The Episose
Subscribe To The Feed

There are two example sheets available. A version of Dorinde's sheet from last year updated to 2006, with estimated wordcounts. And my Flame Dancer sheet, tracking last years progress. Including my wordcounts after NaNo as a bonus. They're availabe in ods (OpenOffice/OpenDocument) and xls (Excell) file formats.
Dorinde's 2006 mockup in ods or xls
My 2005 sheet in ods or xls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home